Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fresh



this is the old me

I love new beginnings.
I love change.
I love a balance between change and security.
I love positive more than negative.
It is so much easier to complain than be grateful and yet the gratitude is so much more productive and beautiful.

After not being able to walk because of my back yesterday, a vision of me in wheel chairs, canes, walkers invaded my head.
That was fast.

Ha.  I realize how much I take my health for granted.

Everyday lately I've been eating whatever I want and whenever I want with no regard to the outcome.  I've got to think differently. I've got to add some discipline into my life. I've got to quit rewarding myself with food.
Food is fuel and food is life, but it shouldn't consume my life.
Fresh. Start.

Get ready to see the "New Me".....emerge !! Photos to come in the future!

No comments: