Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Checkin In

Been quite busy and out of sorts lately. It was my migraine week- had the headache for 5 days. It's still lingering, but for the most part gone. I worked through it and walked with it and I survived. As of this morning I'm down 30 lbs!! I'm happy. I'm in the mode of loosing. I even passed up the most delicious cake yesterday afternoon. I'll keep doing this as long as it feels right. I don't feel like I'm missing anything which is important.
I hosted Bunco....had fun and even drank wine. I couldn't concentrate though...but it felt good to relax. My friend is in the hospital- very very sick. I'm sooo worried about her when she gets out. I need to balance being selfish about my walks and visiting and helping her. My younger brother is having some issues. I worry about that too...not to mention the stress of work and wondering if our house will actually close!!! And to top it off- I had a horrible tooth ache last weekend which resulted in root-canal- which I got 1/2 last week and will have it finished today. AWK
But... I'm not eating my problems away. Walking has been the biggest de-stresser. Who knew? I sure didn't. I never gave myself enough time to make it a habit. I'm battling my back hurting. It's sore. Walking helps. I think when I get headaches I just want to crawl in bed and lay and that make my back hurt.....so no sleeping- got to fix that now!
I did buy pants two sizes smaller. I feel happy that I'm making progress. Baby steps. :) Here's to the next 30!!!

1 comment:

Myra said...

Unbelievably FABULOUS!!! I'm so completely in awe of you and your progress!!!