Thursday, March 17, 2011

Balance

I need balance. How do people do it all and make it look so easy? I feel like when I'm teaching I use so much mental energy in my job. Physical too. There is no down time except for lunch and even then it's a rush to eat and relax. Then I get home and its time to exercise, then eat, feed everyone....maybe an hour of free time. That's why I don't blog. That's ok...hopefully with the time change I can slow down a bit and have day light.  Which brings me to this topic= health. I want to be as healthy as I can. I want to continue to improve myself and my life. I want it to reflect it in my writing. I want to find balance in this life I call my own! 
How do people drink these things- Green Monsters. Blech. I don't have the knack for making delicious healthy stuff -that is for sure. 

No comments: