This is inspired by Mama Kats Writing Workshop~ See Link on Side!!!
Well there are so many things…but these are the ones that just popped into my head this morning!!!!
I GET ANGRY WHEN...
1. people are selfish.
2. people don't spend time with their animals and just keep them in the back yard. Of course the abuse
animals endure makes me mad too.
3. people have all these babies than don't parent them. As a teacher this is my number one gripe.
I see so many parents that are tired of parenting by time their kids gets to HS and they have
done a terrible job so far so their kid is a mess and they are at a loss of what to do…so they
do nothing and I have to handle it on my own. I could go on and on. ( BTW MOST parents
do a GREAT job!! It's the slackers I get upset about)
4. people don't take care of this financial or personal business and then ask for money.
5. people don't take pride or take care of their homes or vehicles and leave them trashed and unkept.
They are so unappreciative.
6. people sit back and let the world happen to them and then wonder why they are the way they are.
7. people dwell in self-pity.
8. no one truly understands what it's like to do my job except other HS English teachers.
9. I think of the way I've neglected my body for so long.
10. people are ungrateful!!