Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Getting Better

One of the things I'm trying to do in my life is not sleep though it. I think in the past when things got tough for me, I'd just crawl in bed and zone out, and then sleep or eat. I'm over that. Now I walk. Walking 4 miles requires patience. Having patience forced on you is not easy. I see the same streets, houses, and signs over and over. So it forces me to go inward and therefore deal with my stress in a more healthful way. I can't say enough about walking.


So with all this free time I'm hoping to do more of the things I enjoy in life....writing, taking pictures, and reading.


Blogging is such a great outlet for the writing and photography. Everyone has their own reasons for blogging. I haven't figured out mine yet, but I do know it's a rush when someone reads it and comments. I spend hours and hours reading other blogs! It's kind of like reality TV!


In the spirit of change and balance I hope to write more, read more, and take pictures of things that inspire ME. I'm not a good picture taker at all....nor am I a good writer. But I love doing both so that is good enough for me :) 
So from me to you...here I am and here I go! 

No comments: