Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today

Today I'm back on track. That's how I roll, one day out of three months. LOL I'm constantly held back by stress. As soon as I de-stress the other me emerges. The "me" that wants to eat healthy and exercise and has energy. I don't know how to share that energy with my job and with my personal life. After a day of teaching I just want to come home and get in bed and re-charge. Bad habit. Working with at-risk kids is emotionally draining. I need to find a better balance.

This morning I made oat bran cereal with almond milk and a couple of spoonfuls of almond butter. Jenna@ Eat, Live, Run eats a version of this. It was OK..but I put in too much almond. I've never been fond of oatmeal unless I have toast with it or unless it has a lot of sugar. So I think I'll stick to my yogurt and fruit!!

No comments: