Today's post is from Mama Kat's prompts #3) Write a list of 10 things that are sure to put a smile on your face when you are not happy.
1. Husband Bubby. Gosh I just have to remember his love and loyalty and I feel warm and cozy.
2. Parker, my one and only. I am so incredibly lucky to have him and have such a healthy and happy kid.
3. Molly my dog. Her calmness and constant love sustain me in sad times.
4. Jack my dog. I just like hugging the big puppy.
5. Chocolate. Enough said.
6. My comfortable bed. Here I can shut out the world, put the covers over my head and recharge.
7. A good book. There's nothing like getting lost in a different world.
8. My home. My sanctuary.
9. My students. On my saddest days I am able to forget everything and just soak up their energy. It's amazing.
10. Gratitude for all I have!