Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Acquiescence



ac-qui-es-cence--noun
the act or condition of acquiescing or giving tacit assent; agreement or consent by silence or without objection; compliance ( usually fol. by to or in): acquiescence to his boss's demands.

Weird thing about this word. I haven't heard it in ages. Then yesterday two different students in two different classes brought up the word. How strange is that? I like when things like that happen. It makes me think that the world is somehow really closely connected. Just like Jan. 1st. I was thinking of a neighbor and wondered how she was doing.  I had driven by her house earlier. Well, that day she called me. It freaked me out. I think our thinking minds must be more at work than we realize. It must be somehow what connects us together. Which reminds me. I want to do a Vision Board. But that isn't this topic. I think now I will acquiesce to the lesson plans awaiting me

No comments: