Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!!

Here is to a new YEAR and NEW challenges and joys.....I'm hoping that this year will be a better one for many people :) One of the things I'd like to do is participate in  NaBloPoMo. The idea here is to post every day during the month of January! I'd like to extend that and post every day this year and include a picture a day with it. This is obviously a goal. :) All goals are not always met. I do think however it will be fun challenge :) So in keeping with that I'll add a picture and be on my way. Who knew this would be so inspiring? 
This is the beast I wish to tame and become good friends with. I am hoping to use it often. I prefer walking outside, but in the winter months it's much harder. I get home and it's dark...I leave and it's dark! Living out in the country you don't want to walk in the dark at night...ha 
So 2009, here is to a healthier me :)  

No comments: